Bitcoin and Lightning payment for Shopify
Integration of Bitcoin and Lightning payments into your Shopify internet store.
We integrate Bitcoin and Lightning payments into your Shopify internet store for you.
- Activation of the desired Bitcoin payment provider on Shopify.
- Deposit of the access data, xPub Key or API of the selected Bitcoin payment provider.
- Activation of Bitcoin and Lightning as a payment method in Checkout
- Creation of a listing on Coinpages
- Featured Shop on Coinpages for one month
If you operate your own BTCPay server or want to share Coincharge’s BTCPay server, the service includes additional benefits:
- Setting up a BTCPay Store on a BTCPay Server
- Configuration of the BTCPay Store
- Deposit Bitcoin address (xPub key) of the store owner
- Creation Bitcoin payment page in store design
- Connecting the Bitcoin Shopify extension with the BTCPay store
After placing the order we need the following information from you:
- Set up admin access on your Shopify store for the user email@example.com. Make sure that the admin rights also include installing apps.
- Send us the password you assigned for Coincharge.
- What is the url of your store on Shopify?
- Your xPub key from your Bitcoin wallet. How to find out the xPub key from your Bitcoin wallet: https://coincharge.io/en/xpub-where-can-i-find-the-xpub-key-from-my-wallet/
- If no BTCPay server, then the API credentials of the selected Bitcoin payment provider.
We support the integration of the following Bitcoin payment providers:
- Coincharge BTCPay Store
- BTCPay Server (own)
- Coinbase Commerce
- other providers on request
If you are still not sure which Bitcoin payment provider you would like to work with, we recommend reading the article “The 12 most important Bitcoin payment providers in comparison“.